Foot Arch Support by Vive (1 Pair)
The Foot Arch Support by Vive Health provides comfortable support for the arch to help relieve the pain associated with plantar fasciitis. The rubber lining on the inside of the brace prevents slippage during wear. Lightweight and breathable material allows you to comfortably wear the support the entire day while the extra strength fasteners allows for a customized fit.
- Gel Support
- No-Slip Design
- Adjustable Compression
- Breathable Material
- Extra Strength Fasteners
- Vive Guarantee
We stand by our products with excellent customer service and 60 day guarantee.
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS AND HEEL PAIN RELIEF: (Pair) Providing relief from painful foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, strains and sprains. The adjustable compression brace supports the arch while in motion, reducing pain while exercising, hiking or walking. The arch brace also reduces knee, hip and back pain by maintaining proper foot alignment.
- PATENT PENDING COMPRESSION SUPPORT: Supplying upward compression and support, the arch support brace contains soft gel inserts for added support and comfort. The brace supports the arch while standing and helps to maintain proper foot alignment during motion, both pronation and supination. With a low profile and thin, comfortable design, the arch brace can be worn with most shoes and sandals, and with or without socks.
- STAYS IN PLACE ALL DAY: Secure the brace in the most comfortable position with the strong Velcro straps that allow the level of compression to be adjusted for optimal support and comfort. The inner lining is a non slip rubber that holds the brace firmly in place, eliminating slipping, bunching and pinching.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE: The lightweight arch support does not add bulk to your foot, easily fitting in most shoes. Constructed with a breathable material, the brace also remains cool and dry throughout the day for exceptional comfort.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence