Pre-set single use safety lancets with Comfort Zone Technology.
When pressed against the sample site, a series of 8 raised dots on the platform stimulate the nerve endings. This sends a powerful message of comfort to the brain ? masking the weaker pain stimulus from the lancet.
- Gauge: 23G.
- Depth: 1.8mm
- Average Blood Volume: 30μL-75μL.
- Suggested Test Areas: Ward blood glucose monitoring. Cholesterol. HbA1c.
- Suggested Patient Areas : Adults. Geriatrics. Home Use. Blood transfusion centres.
- Box of 200 Lancets
Step 1: Twist
Hold the Unistik 3 body and twist off the lancet cap until you feel it separate from the device. Don’t pull, just twist. Dispose of the cap in a suitable container.
Step 2: Sample
Choose a site as indicated by the shaded areas on pictures A and B. Press the Unistik 3 platform firmly against the chosen site and press the release button.
If required, massage the sample site, taking care not to squeeze too hard at the site.
The single-use needle retracts immediately after sampling leaving the device safe for immediate disposal. Use a suitable sharps container.
- Comfort for frequent and pediatric blood glucose testing
- Makes fingertip testing virtually painless
- A simple one-click action to activate the lancet
- Lock out indicator prevents reuse
- Easy to use