Pre-set single use safety lancets with Comfort Zone Technology.
When pressed against the sample site, a series of 8 raised dots on the platform stimulate the nerve endings. This sends a powerful message of comfort to the brain ? masking the weaker pain stimulus from the lancet.
- Gauge: 21G.
- Depth: 2mm
- Average Blood Volume: 75μL-125μL.
- Suggested Test Areas: Cholesterol. Haemoglobin (Hgb). Diagnostic kit tests such as cardiac enzymes.
- Suggested Patient Areas : Adults (tougher skin). Blood transfusion centres
- Box of 100 Lancets
Step 1: Twist
Hold the Unistik 3 body and twist off the lancet cap until you feel it separate from the device. Don’t pull, just twist. Dispose of the cap in a suitable container.
Step 2: Sample
Choose a site as indicated by the shaded areas on pictures A and B. Press the Unistik 3 platform firmly against the chosen site and press the release button.
If required, massage the sample site, taking care not to squeeze too hard at the site.
The single-use needle retracts immediately after sampling leaving the device safe for immediate disposal. Use a suitable sharps container.
- Comfort for frequent and pediatric blood glucose testing
- Makes fingertip testing virtually painless
- A simple one-click action to activate the lancet
- Lock out indicator prevents reuse
- Easy to use