Truform 1913 is part of Truform’s TruSoft Sock series for both men and women.
Cushioned Comfort – They surround the feet with full-cushioned comfort while non-constricting, gentle, graduated compression helps keep socks in place to prevent bunching and sliding.
Graduated Compression Technology – Truform graduated compression support socks at a mild 8-15 mmHg compression help maintain positive circulation and leg health. Moisture management acrylic materials keep feet dry while stay-fresh treatment helps control odors. The cushion foot sole is a great feature for users with sensitive feet, or those prone to injuries. Ideal for diabetic patients.
Package includes one pair.
- Truform 1913, over calf below knee length compression socks; Unisex design for men and women; Lightweight breathable opaque fabric resembles classic active casual wear gym or trouser style socks; Seamless non-irritating closed toe for increased comfort
- Mild strength 8-15 mmHg support for minor conditions; Commonly used as a preventative measure for extensive sitting or standing, travel, leg health, blood flow, and energizing; Moisture wicking yarns resist odor and bacteria for extended all day wear
- Medical applications and treatment for minimal swelling, slight discomfort in ankle legs and feet; Deters varicose veins, spider veins, bulging veins, heavy fatigued legs, tired sore aching muscles, maternity clots during pregnancy, diabetic nerve issues
- Shock absorbing full cushion foot and sole; Large plush ribbing with soft smooth knit for sensitive feet; Graduated compression circulates therapeutic massaging pressure up the leg; Consult a physician for the appropriate level of compression strength
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment; Higher compression levels feel tighter; Made in USA