Acai berries may be beneficial for: The immune system: Their dark purple pigment contains plant chemicals called anthocyanins (powerful antioxidants that are part of the flavonoid family of molecules and are important for neutralising harmful free radicals) Supporting the heart: Acai berries are a rich source of protein and dietary fibre. Anti-Aging Effects: Extremely high in many forms of plant phytochemicals (antioxidants), acai berries may contribute to support an ability to slow or reverse typical processes of aging related to oxidative damage.
- BENEFICIAL SUPPORT FOR: Anti Ageing, Nutrient Intake, Energy levels, Protection against free radical damage, Premature Ageing, Slimming and Healthy Weightloss, Athletes, Heart Health, Healthy Immune system, General health and Well-being, Increasing antioxidant levels, Normal cholesterol level maintenance, Keeping blood sugar levels stable (suitable for diabetics)
- RESVERATROL: Found in the skin of red grapes and in other fruits, but derived primarily from Japanese knotweed, resveratrol (3,5,4′-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene) is a stilbenoid – a type of natural phenol – and a phytoalexin produced naturally by several plants when under attack by pathogens, such as bacteria or fungi
- POMEGRANATE: The pomegranate is brimming with vitamins A, C, E and iron, and is often referred to as a “fruity panacea” because of its numerous potential Health Benefits.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT: Has beneficial supportive constituents, such as protein, lipids, carbohydrates, polyphenols and high levels of proanthocyanidins, which are similar to flavonoids. It may also support heart health by protecting collagen.
- CONTAINS NO ADDED: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.