Vitamin B-6 500 mg Timed Release Vitamin B-6 is required for the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins. It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another and is necessary for the normal synthesis of hemoglobin and the normal function and growth of red blood cells. It is also needed for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) and dopamine and for the conversion of essential fatty acids into prostaglandins.
- Does Not Contain: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Click Here For More Information
- Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg Powerful Time Released Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory Supplement – Supports Blood Sugar Levels, Weight Management and Cellular Energy Regeneration – 120 Tabs
- Best Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg 120 Capsules
- Natrol Alpha Lipoic Acid Tr 600mg Tablets, 45-Count
- Best Naturals Alpha Liopic Acid 600 mg 120 Capsules – ALA Alpha Lipoic Acid Powerful Antioxidant
- alpha betic Once-Daily Multi-Vitamin Supplement, 30 Tablets
- Now Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine) 100 mg,100 Tablets
- Carlson Chelated Magnesium 200mg, 180 Tablets
- NOW Vitamin B-100,100 Tablets
- Rainbow Light Women’s One Multivitamin – Plus Superfoods & Probiotics – Supports Energy and Vitality, Organic Daily Vitamin and Mineral Supplement, Biotin, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian – 90 Tablets