Silipos Arthritic/Diabetic Gel Socks reduce your risk of getting injured and improved the blood circulation in your legs and foot. These compression socks are made with soft latex free and non-elastic fabric to provide you a perfect fit. The non-binding medical socks eliminates the chances of restricting the nerve blood flow and provides maximum comfort. Comfortable diabetic socks help in alleviating the pain in legs, prevent blistering on the skin and minimize moisture accumulation. These diabetic socks are recommended by the physicians to patients who are suffering from swollen feet or circulatory problems to prevent further damage.
- Diabetic Socks: compression socks are designed to keep your feet dry, decrease the risk of foot injury and improving the blood circulation. These socks reduce pressure on your lover leg and foot
- Design: circulatory socks feature an insole that provides added support by cushioning and protecting the feet. The seamless toe design eliminates the chances of abrasions and minimizes the neurological discomfort and pain.
- Calf Socks: arthritic socks are purely made of soft fabric with an optimum amount of stretch, ensuring the finest fit. The Latex free and hypoallergenic fabric protects your skin from any kind of inflammation
- Non-Restrictive Socks: non-elastic socks fit well to prevent restrictions in the calf from a tight sock line that can limit circulation. The loose knit design of this sock provides proper cushioning without squeezing or constricting your legs
- Specifications: comfortable diabetic socks are available in black color for foot size ranging between 11-13. These gel pad socks feature a single layer of 1/16 in. of gel throughout the sole