NuVein 8-15 mmHg Diabetic Ankle Socks are perfect for diabetics and those with circulation issues. These low-cut diabetic ankle socks are expertly constructed with a soft, non-binding top that gently conforms to your legs and won’t restrict circulation. Moisture management technology works powerfully to keep feet dry and anti-odor properties keep feet feeling fresh. NuVein diabetic socks are made with premium materials for the finest fit and comfort and a smooth toe seam to reduce irritation. Extra cushioning provides much-needed protection for sensitive feet. The socks are cotton free to reduce moisture absorption and irritation. Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style. Manufactured using 81% acrylic, 17% nylon & 2% spandex does not include natural rubber latex.
- Designed for Women and Men; Sock absorbing plush knit protects tissue, ensures healing and recovery
- Seamless and non-irritating; Ideal for patients with sores, blisters, ulcers, chaffing, bruising
- Therapeutic medical design for seniors, diabetics, everyday active wear, travel, bunions, hammer toes
- Ideal for foot cramps, aching, discomfort, arthritis, neuropathy, circulation issues, Raynaud’s
- Made in USA; Soft smooth air spun yarns enhance breathability reduce rubbing, sensory nerve pain