NUTRAGESIC – Nerve Health Support
High Potency Formulation
Includes powerful B Vitamins and a proprietary blend of two unique supplements that help in the prevention and management of peripheral neuropathy and neuropathic pain.
Conceived by a Yale University-trained Pain Medicine Physician, NUTRAGESIC was formulated and developed by a team of pharmaceutical and nutritional experts to serve as an effective adjuvant therapy in the management of peripheral neuropathy.
- Vitamin B12: (Methylcobalamin) is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. Important in the synthesis and maintenance of myelin, fatty sheaths that wrap around nerves and are essential for proper transmission of nerve impulses.
- Vitamin B6: (Pyridoxine) helps the body metabolize fats and proteins, and facilitates the conversion of carbohydrates into fuel (glucose). It’s essential for proper nerve function. In adults, neuropathy due to B6 deficiency starts with numbness, paresthesia, or burning pain in the feet which then ascends to affect the legs and eventually the hands.
- Folate: (Quatrefolic (6S)-5 Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid) is a unique form of the folate, another B-Vitamin that is essential for the proper functioning of peripheral nerves.
- Benfotiamine: found to be a worthy adjuvant in the management of diabetic and peripheral neuropathy, is a fat-soluble analogue of the vitamin Thiamine (B1). This compound has been found to help ameliorate pain from peripheral neuropathy, including neuropathy due to diabetes.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: (ALA) is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants help protect cells from damage by attacking “free radicals” waste products created when the body turns food into energy.
- How can NUTRAGESIC help? The vitamins and compounds that have been combined to formulate Nutragesic have all been individually studied. These compounds have been found to help diminish peripheral neuropathic pain, help promote healing of peripheral nerves after damage from disease, trauma or toxicity, and help improve overall peripheral nerve function.
- How is NUTRAGESIC different? OTC and prescription pain medications that claim to treat neuropathic pain typically only mask the pain while the damage to the peripheral nerves remains or continues to get progressively worse. Nutragesic Nerve Health combines high dose B Vitamins and proprietary blend of unique nutritional supplements that help diminish peripheral neuropathic pain and provide the nutritional support that promotes peripheral nerve healing.
- What is in NUTRAGEISC Nerve Health? Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Folate, Benfotiamine, Alpha-Lipoic Acid(ALA)
- What is Peripheral Neruopathy? Peripheral neuropathy affects an estimated 20 million people in the United States. Symptoms may include numbness and tingling in the extremities, burning pain, muscle weakness and wasting, paralysis, organ or gland dysfunction. Damage to nerves that supply internal organs may impair digestion, sweating, sexual function, and urination. Areas of the body may become abnormally sensitive to stimuli such as touch or pain
- What is Diabetic Neuropathy? Diabetic Neuropathy is a common complication of type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and is among the most common types of peripheral neuropathies. Studies have shown that some 30% of hospitalized and 20% of community-dwelling diabetic patients have peripheral neuropathy.