PAIN RELIEF THAT’S SKIN DEEP Clinically-proven to be effective, LMX5 Topical Anorectal Anesthetic Cream is the choice of dermatologists, doctors, and other health care professionals including those at the Baylor College of Medicine. Developed to relieve the pain, itch, and burning from hemorrhoids and other anorectal issues, LMX is fast-acting and easy-to-apply. LMX5 alleviates the pain and discomfort associated with a wide variety of other skin ailments including minor cuts, irritations, and abrasions, poison ivy, sunburn and other minor burns, and insect bites and stings. LMX5 Topical Anorectal Anesthetic Cream contains 5% Lidocaine, the strongest available without a prescription. Lidocaine deadens the nerve-endings in the skin and surrounding tissue for a numbing effect. This makes it ideal for use BEFORE painful cosmetic procedures such a tattoos and tattoo removal, body piercings, waxing, tweezing, and laser hair removal, microblading and microdermabrasion, and facial injectables, like Botox and Juvederm. LMX5 is so effective, it is used in doctor’s offices and hospitals before minor surgical procedures, blood draws, and the insertion of IV lines. LMX5 is for external use only. Do not use in the mouth, nose, or inside the ear, and avoid the area around the eyes. LMX5 Topical Anorectal Anesthetic Cream is a must have for every medicine cabinet and first aid kit. Stock up today and avoid unnecessary pain and irritation.
- FAST, EFFECTIVE RELIEF OF THE PAIN & ITCH OF HEMORRHOIDS -Alleviates the discomfort from hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders. LMX5 also soothes skin irritations including minor cuts, scrapes, burns, abrasions, sunburn, and insect bites.
- CONTAINS 5% LIDOCAINE – The maximum strength available without a prescription. Clinically proven to deaden the nerve endings in skin and surrounding tissue, providing temporary pain relief.
- MINIMIZE PAIN BEFORE COSMETIC PROCEDURES – Use LMX5 to numb the skin before painful treatments including tattoos and tattoo removal, piercings, waxing, laser hair removal, injectables, microblading, and more.
- THE DOCTORS CHOICE – LMX5 Anesthetic Cream is recommended by the Baylor College Medicine’s Department of Dermatology. Physicians and other health care professionals apply LMX5 to patients’ skin before minor surgical procedures, blood draws, and the insertion of IV lines.
- EASY-TO-APPLY – This fast-acting and long-lasting formula, absorbs quickly. LMX5 is for external use only; do not use in the mouth, nose, or inside the ear, and avoid the area around the eyes.