Easy to use: Simply massage onto the affected area to calm throbbing nerve endings and ease pain. Use up to 4 times per day.
Targeted relief: Our rubbing oil formula provides optimal transdermal delivery for fast targeted absorption.
It works: We are so confident you will experience fast relief, we guarantee it. If you don’t find relief, we’ll refund your product purchase, no questions asked. Contact manufacturer directly for refund. See package for manufacturer contact information.
No side effects: A gentle, non-drowsy, non-prescription pain relief option with no debilitating side effects.
Temporary topical relief: from burning, cold sensitivity, dull aches, freezing, heat sensitivity, inflammatory problems, jabbing, muscle weakness, numbness, pins and needles, sensitivity to touch, shooting pain, stabbing pain, throbbing, tingling, twitching, and weakness.
Homeopathic analgesic with calming essential oils: A safe blend of homeopathic ingredients and essential oils that temporarily relieves nerve pain often caused by diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, chemotherapy, shingles, and idiopathic neuropathy. The unique aromatic scent of citrus, herbal, wood, and spice essences is soothing and refreshing.
FDA registered and inspected facility: For your peace of mind, health, and safety, Frankincense & Myrrh Neuropathy is blended in a FDA registered and inspected facility.
- Fast neuropathy pain relief from nerve pain caused by diabetes, chemotherapy and other peripheral nerve conditions
- Calms nerve pain instantly; pure, potent, all natural homeopathic ingredients and essential oils temporarily relieves neuropathy symptoms such as shooting pain, burning, prickling, tingling and numbness in foot, feet and hands
- Safe, gentle, non drowsy with no side effects or adverse drug interactions
- Targeted pain relief; our rubbing oil formula provides optimal transdermal delivery for fast skin absorption and targeted pain relief
- Satisfaction guarantee; get relief or contact manufacturer directly for a complete product refund, no questions asked; see package for contact information