Ecosox Viscose Diabetic Bamboo Crew w/Arch Support Socks (Navy, 10-13) (5 Pack) Diabetic socks by EcoSox can be used in a diabetic foot care regimen to help prevent foot problems. With non-binding top and loose fitting, these breathable socks are perfect for keeping feet dry and preventing blisters in the summer heat and humidity. Manufactured with 85% Bamboo Viscose, the performance-fit socks naturally help control moisture, keep odors at a minimum, and provide extra comfort. Use of spandex in the making of cuff socks offers perfect stretching ability, suitable for long lasting use. The non-binding feature prevents tightening which is due to common feet swelling tendencies while the seamless design minimizes friction to the nerves and reduces pain. These bamboo diabetic socks offer the best environment for your feet as they fit well, are cushioned, breathable, and keep your feet dry.
- Diabetic Crew Socks: Ecosox socks are a perfect medical-grade diabetic wear for men and women. Woven from high-performance bamboo viscose fibers, it wicks away moisture and is highly resistant to wear and tear
- Quality Performance: the foot wear create the softest and most durable diabetic fit to grace your feet. Designed for top performance, crew socks come with extra cushioning. The unisex socks also prevent sock or feet odor
- Trendy Eco-Socks: environment-friendly socks are quite fashionable and more durable than regular socks. Designed as classical crew socks, they provide considerable arch support to prevent foot fatigue
- Versatile Cushion Socks: half calf socks can be used as a substitute for athletic socks. These sports socks are often used as hiking or running socks and are recommended as a high-performance gear for dedicated athletes
- Work Wear Socks: Diabetic Socks come in large size [10-13] that fits women’s shoe size 10.5+ and men’s 9 – 12. Bamboo socks are eco-friendly, highly durable and can be work as regular work wear