Reflexology is the application of appropriate pressure to specific points and areas on the feet, hands, or ears.
Reflexologists believe that these areas and reflex points correspond to different body organs and systems, and that pressing them has a beneficial effect on the organs and person’s general health.
Reflexology reduces stress by generating deep tranquil relaxation, helping the body balance itself and allowing healing energy to flow.
Donnerberg Mini Berg foot massager is a combination of modern technology and traditional reflexology technique based on the principle of acupressure massage.
The acupressure nodes of Mini Berg are designed to conform to your feet.
* Can improve blood circulation
* Can boost energy and stamina level in your body
* Can promote immunity and metabolism
* Can eliminate toxins from the body
* Can relieve foot pain
* Can help with various foot conditions, like burning feet, diabetic foot etc.
* Can have good impact on the nervous system
* Can help with insomnia and sleeping disorders
Height 35cm/ Width 35cm/ Depth 5cm
Weight 635 gr
Colour: green, black, orange, blue
1 x Mini Berg in the chosen colour
1x Manual (EN, GE, FR, ES, IT)
- Mini Berg is small, portable and suitable to use at home, in the office or while travelling, almost everywhere. This acupressure foot mat represents one of the best alternative therapy instruments for foot pain relief. It is affordable, suitable for all ages and very easy to use. Pamper your feet after a long walk, workout or while working or watching TV.
- It is recommendable to apply Mini Berg 2-5 minutes a day (or longer, as long as you feel comfortable), 4-5 times a week. Be moderate and enjoy in various types of acupressure foot massage. Recommended: Drink a glass of 200 ml mineral water before and after the foot acupressure.
- Massage of the arch of the feet: Place your feet around a central dot on the surface and walk on the acupressure nodes. Massage of the toes: Place your toes on the beginning of acupressure surface and walk on your tiptoes.
- Massage of the heels: Place your heels on the acupressure surface and walk on your heels. You will feel a good stretch in the calf muscles. Massage of the other parts of your feet: Place the external side of the feet within the perimeter of the surface and walk on the acupressure nodes.
- *Note: If you are using acupressure foot massager for the first time, you will feel pricks on the soles of your feet, because your nerve points are weak at the time. If you have sensitive skin and pricking is unpleasant at first, then try to use a soft cotton cloth for the first few applications.