Reflexology is the application of appropriate pressure to specific points and areas on the feet, hands, or ears.
Reflexologists believe that these areas and reflex points correspond to different body organs and systems, and that pressing them has a beneficial effect on the organs and person’s general health.
Reflexology reduces stress by generating deep tranquil relaxation, helping the body balance itself and allowing healing energy to flow.
Donnerberg Mini Berg foot massager is a combination of modern technology and traditional reflexology technique based on the principle of acupressure massage.
The acupressure nodes of Mini Berg are designed to conform to your feet.
Recommended: Drink a glass of 200 ml mineral water before and after the foot acupressure.
Be moderate. It is recommended to use the Mini Berg 4-5 times a week for 2-3 minutes.
* Can improve blood circulation
* Can help to promote your “Chi”
* Suitable for people of all ages
* Can eliminate toxin
* Can relax the nerve ache
* Can improve immunity
* Can stimulate reflex zone
* Can relieve foot pain
Height 35cm/ Width 35cm/ Depth 5cm
Weight 635 gr
Colour: green, black, orange, blue
1 x Mini Berg in the chosen colour
1x Manual (EN, GE, FR, ES, IT)
- Mini berg is small, portable and easy to use at home or office
- Massage the arch of feet:Place your feet around a central blue dot on the surface and walk on the acupressure nodes.
- Massage of the toes: Place your toes on the beginning of acupressure surface and walk toward on your tiptoes.
- Massage of the heel: Place your heel on the acupressure surface and walk toward. You will feel a good stretch in the calf muscles.
- Massage of the other part of your feet:Place the external side of the feet within the perimeter of the surface and walk on the acupressure nodes.