Do You Suffer From Diabetes, Edema And Blood Circulation Problems That Cause Your Legs And Feet To Hurt? Have You Been Looking For High Quality, Comfortable Socks? The Debra Weitzner Diabetic Socks Are All You Need! Our diabetic socks for men and women are extremely comfortable, physician approved, therapeutic and a must have for anyone who is after top quality! This amazing pack includes 12 pairs of loose cotton diabetic men socks which are made of 90% cotton, 7% polyester and 3% elasthane. The loose knit, breathable construction assures maximum comfort, while the non-binding design will facilitate proper, unimpeded blood circulation. These diabetic socks come in 3 sizes. In addition, they are available in crew and ankle length design for you to pick the one you like best. As for the colors, you may choose among the black, white and grey socks and match them to your favorite clothes and everyday outfits.
- EXCELLENCE: Debra Weitzner diabetic socks for men offer a combination of quality, comfort, and style. Made of 90% cotton, our socks are breathable, soft, and well-fitting, making it the perfect choice for you.
- ENJOY MAXIMUM COMFORT: These non-binding socks feature a loose knit design that provides proper cushioning without squeezing or constricting your legs in any way.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY BLOOD CIRCULATION: These excellent mens diabetic socks are physician approved and highly recommended for people with diabetes, edema, and neuropathy caused by circulatory problems. Its loose fit top will allow your blood to flow unimpeded, boosting blood circulation.
- SIZES: This 12-pair pack is available in 3 sizes: 9-11 (standard women’s); 10-13 (standard men’s); 13-15 (larger than standard men’s). Size numbers indicate the amount of inches the foot measures from heel to toe, NOT THE SHOE SIZE.
- VARIETY OF COLORS AND STYLES: Although our diabetic socks are all about comfort, we kept your fashion interests in mind. Choose from the black, white, or grey options to suit your taste and style. Each color is available in diabetic crew sock and diabetic ankle sock.