Relief contains a unique, synergistic blend of essential oils (Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Palmarosa, Sweet Orange) and other natural ingredients (such as L-Arginine, MSM, Vitamin E, and Aloe) specifically chosen for their ability to support the active ingredient (Menthol) in consistently providing fast, targeted pain relief. Relief contains no salicylates, thus is safe for use if you are allergic to aspirin or on blood thinners. It has a refreshing scent and lotion-like feel, is non-irritating to skin and non-staining to clothing, is non-sticky and non-greasy, absorbs quickly, works better, and lasts longer! Simply apply a thin coating to the affected area and gently massage in until absorbed. For acute and chronic pain use a second application immediately after the first absorbs. Relief may be used by anyone (two years or older) suffering from arthritic pain, back pain, muscular pain, joint pain, foot pain, or pain due to athletic activities. Athletes use Relief prior to workout, exercise, training, or competition to improve endurance; then re-apply it afterwards to reduce recovery time. Relief is a totally vegan product that contains no animal or animal derived ingredients, and has never been tested on animals. Users consistently report that Relief works faster, is more effective, and lasts longer than any other product they have tried. With Relief you have nothing to lose but your pain, because your satisfaction is fully guaranteed or your money back!
- Doctor recommended and fully guaranteed so you have nothing to lose but your pain!
- Has a refreshing scent; feels great on your skin; and provides fast, long-lasting results.
- Due to its wide versatility and superior effectiveness many call it, “The Miracle Cream.”
- Made with a unique, synergistic blend of essential oils (Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet Orange, and Menthol) and other natural ingredients (such as L-Arginine, MSM, Vitamin E, and Aloe Vera).
- A totally vegan (no animal or animal derived ingredients and never tested on animals) natural alternative to oral medications that come with documented risks.