Buzzy is a breakthrough pain blocker that provides natural pain relief in seconds. Buzzy was invented by Amy Baxter M.D., emergency pediatrician and pain researcher. Dr. Baxter combined vibration and ice into a novel device that physiologically overwhelms the body’s pain nerves.
Buzzy’s patented combination of cold and vibration controls sharp pain for many users. The scientific concepts supporting Buzzy’s effectiveness are widely accepted. Think about a dentist wiggling your jaw before the injection or placing your burned finger under cold water.
Buzzy is highly effective for shots and so much more! Buzzy helps with cosmetic injections, IVs, burning from medications, and even muscle soreness. Healthcare professionals use it for diabetes, dentistry, travel immunizations, fertility shots, finger testing, splinter removal, flu injections and more! Independently verified research shows Buzzy works!
Buzzy has been featured in numerous studies.
Buzzy is a Class I FDA cleared medical device.
“I can’t imagine how one can do a medical procedure without it any more.” Dr. Annemarie Oberholzer
- RELIEVES SHARP PAIN ON CONTACT – Buzzy is a hand-held device that naturally and quickly minimizes sharp pain from needle sticks like IV starts, blood draws, finger pricks and immunizations, through a combination of vibration, ice and distraction methods.
- AWARD-WINNING FOR PAIN – Buzzy is an award-winning personal pain management device invented by a physician, mom, and pain researcher
- INDUSTRY LEADER IN NON-INVASIVE PAIN RELIEF – Buzzy is reusable, affordable, and effective.
- FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY (*see Buzzy Healthcare for non-personal medical use) – Intended for self-administered injections, finger sticks, cosmetic injections and trips to the doctor’s office.
- FDA 510(k) CLEARED – Control pain associated with injections, venipuncture, IV starts, cosmetic injections and the temporary relief of minor injuries