Alpha lipoic acid (aka ALA, lipoate or thioctic acid) is utilized as an antioxidant and co-factor in glycolysis. Glycolysis is the initial process in most of the body’s pathways to breakdown glucose into useful forms of energy. Though critical to life, ALA is not a vitamin because it can be synthesized from essential fatty acids and the amino acid L-cysteine. However, no food is rich enough to serve as a good source.
- ALA – Alpha Lipoic Acid is universal antioxidant which helps maintaining healthy blood glucose level*
- ALA – ALpha Lipoic Acid Supports vision and nerve function, Directly recycle vitamin C and indirectly recycle vitamin E & Supports synthesis of glutathione.
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Corn, No Soy, No Egg, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free.
- 600 mg of ALA – Alpha Liopic Acid per capsule – 120 Capsules per bottle
- TOP QUALITY GMP CERTIFIED PRODUCTS – All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world — Proudly Made in USA — Purity & Potency Guaranteed