Rubbing Arginine Circulation Cream on your icy hands and feet can help bring the much wanted warmth and symptom relief. Your body converts the l-arginine from the Arginine Circulation Cream into nitric oxide. The nitric oxide helps your blood vessels relax and improves blood circulation throughout your body – including your skin, heart and muscles. The addition of menthol to the arginine cream increases the chances it will help help provide neuropathy pain relief along with improved blood flow to your feet. hands. skin and muscles. Better circulation helps prevent cramps and keeps your hands and feet warmer.
- SUPPORTS IMPROVED CIRCULATION IN COLD HANDS AND FEET – Menthol and Arginine both are blood circulation supplements (vasodialators) that help relax blood vessels. More blood flow = warmer fingers and toes. Can be used with compression gloves to warm up your fingers and hands. Use cream with compression socks and leg / foot massagers to improve circulation and warmth in your toes,feet and legs.
- HELPS WARM SKIN AND MUSCLES FROM THE INSIDE – You may feel increased warmth within 15 minutes of using the Arginine Circulation Cream. Your body converts the l-arginine from the circulation cream into nitric oxide. The nitric oxide helps your blood vessels relax and improves blood circulation to your skin, heart and muscles. Daily use will help improve the overall blood circulation in your body and may help make having cold hands and feet less frequent.
- HELPS PREVENT LEG CRAMPS AND CALMS YOUR LEGS SO YOU CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY – Massaging Circulation Cream into your legs before you go to bed can help improve leg circulation and help calm itchy, crawly, restless, jumpy legs so you can have a more peaceful sleep.
- HELPS RELIEVE NEUROPATHY PAIN – Many scientific studies have shown that Menthol cream or gel can help relieve nerve pain as well as muscle pain. When menthol is used in combination with l-arginine, blood flow is increased to the skin and muscles and warming and pain relief can occur.
- USING ARGININE CIRCULATION CREAM – For improved circulation, apply as needed to thin skinned areas including hands, feet, legs and arms. Keep away from genitals and open skin wounds. 31.5 mg l-arginine per 1/4 tsp of cream. Note: Do not use if you have high blood pressure or take HBP medications.