Made with a blend of herbs and nutrients, L Taurine is capable of saving kidney cells from the damage posed by high sugar levels. Vitamin C also lowers sugars that accumulate & harm cells in the eyes, kidneys and nerves.
Free radical killers, Alpha Lipoic Acid ALA and Vitamin E help diabetics peripheral neuropathy; pain and numbness in arms and legs from nerve damage.
Trace mineral Chromium improves action of insulin and moves glucose into cells. By mimicking insulin in the body, Vanadium helps maintain blood sugar control. Similarly, Bitter Melon contains a lectin that reduces glucose, acting on peripheral tissues & suppressing appetite.
Juniper Berry give the pancreas support by releasing insulin to alleviate hunger. Decreasing insulin resistance, Magnesium keeps blood sugar levels in check. Cayenne Pepper may curb the insulin needed after a meal and help stabilize PPG.
White Mulberry Leaf Extract slows the breakdown of sugars in the gut and absorption into the blood, while Gymnema Sylvestre slows glucose transfer to bloodstream. Corosolic acid in Banaba Leaf promotes glucose transport into cells.
Manganese is a vital mineral that is involved in sugar regulation. Yarrow Flower contains inulin that produces fructose for energy vs. glucose. Lastly, deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root reduces sugar and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Cinnamon has been used for centuries to promote healthy glucose metabolism and cholesterol levels, as has Guggul, a bitter herb to help regulate metabolism of sugar, and Biotin for metabolism.
- 3 Pack of Blood Sugar Support Supplement – 60 Capsules Each
- HERBAL VITAMINS & MINERALS – Naturally Increase Insulin Sensitivity in Balance with Low Glycemic Level Foods
- AYURVEDIC MEDICINE – Gymnema Sylvestre, called Gurmar, meaning “sweet destroyer” dulls the palate to sweets
- ORGANIC NUTRITION – Reduce Hunger and Cravings for Fat, Carbs & Starches – Chromium Supplement Improves Sugar Utilization
- E-BOOK – Enjoy a copy of “How To Lower Your Blood Sugar – The Type 2 Diabetes Supplement Diet & Diabetic Support Guide”